Hi, y’all! I hope you’re having a wonderful, wonderful day. I was nominated for this award by Elli @ Ace Reader — thank you, Elli! You’re wonderful. And y’all, go follow Elli’s blog for amazing content!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the blog and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell the readers three things about you.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees five questions of your choice.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Me
1. I love food. I wanted to think of something interesting to say, but that’s the first thing that comes to my mind, so yeah, I love food. I also love to cook so many amazing dishes. I’m not excellent at cooking as of now but I’m improving! I experiment a lot while cooking and I usually cook what my mom doesn’t cook or doesn’t want to cook, and it surprisingly comes out palatable sometimes. I shouldn’t toot my own horn but I make yummy and beautiful dumplings! If I weren’t spending time reading books and writing reviews, I’d probably be a YouTuber cooking tasty food. 😋
2. I am the worst dancer (and actor) on the planet. Not exaggerating. Even mentioning it makes me cringe lol. I participated in a dance performance for the first time when I was in third grade, and I actually thought my performance was pretty good, except, when I met my friend, she was like, “that was SO horrible.” She didn’t want to be mean but I never danced after that until I started going to parties and college festivals with my friends where I needed to dance, and instead of wussing out, I chose to bite the bullet and dance with them! My friends are amazing because they didn’t judge me for my bad dancing skills. 😂
3. I wanted to become a filmmaker and a singer when I was young. So, I used to think I was pretty creative when I was young and I wanted to use that creativity in making movies. I even knew what I wanted to make and I even had idols! I also loved music and everybody used to say that I was a good enough singer. I do not want to become a filmmaker now and I have stopped singing (except I need to learn how to play the guitar and I’ll probably get to sing with it if I’m able to learn 😂). I’ve been thinking about becoming a teacher and a translator for a long time.
1. What’s a great book you think is underrated?
I think there are so many. I’ve read quite a few books and I was pretty surprised to know not many people have read them.
I read this book called Picture Us in the Light by Kelly Loy Gilbert and I absolutely loved it! If you are a fan of Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, I think you should read this one.
I also read the book called The Mighty Heart of Sunny St. James by Ashley Herring Blake, and I loved it. I really think all of this author’s books are pretty underrated.
I also enjoyed Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake and I found it pretty underrated. I actually have a lot of them in mind and I think I’ll do a post of underrated books you should read!
2. What’s the favorite thing you own?
My best friend gifted it to me for my twentieth birthday to write down my secrets. It came with a cute box and a lock that does not look pretty anymore because it’s two years old. In fact, I wish I had clicked a picture of it when she had given it to me! My camera sucks (and my photography too), so forgive me for it lol. 😂 It’s been my best friend since, even though I have more or less stopped writing in it now!
3. What’s the weirdest, most random fact you know?
I don’t think any of these facts are weird. But there are probably many that I know because my brother keeps inundating my Messenger with weird facts, but right now I can think of the most boring one — I know that some spider females kill and eat their males after copulating with them and it’s called spider cannibalism?
Oh, I also know that the youngest girl to get pregnant was 5 years old, and she gave birth at the age of 6.
I guess most of you know these…?
4. Your most anticipated movies and TV shows of this year.
I am anticipating so many shows, y’all! The first one is P.S I Still Love You and I’m glad that it’s gonna come out in February. I also wanna watch All The Bright Places. I’m also waiting for Love, Simon (TV series). I really, really loved their books and I am so excited about the series.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure read?
Umm, not really? I used to have one some time ago. It was Twilight, but not anymore.
I want to nominate a lot of you guys but I’m lazy AF and I’ll only nominate six of you! I just want to tell y’all that I adore your blogs and your posts are amazing!
2. Be Frisky
5. Whimsy Pages
1. If your favorite genre was a color, what color would it be?
2. What’s your favorite food to eat that’s not from your country?
3. Which fictional couple do you think broke up after the book/movie ended?
4. If you had the money and time to do anything in the world, what would you do?
5. Do you journal?
So, that’s about it, guys! I really, really enjoyed doing it! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this one!
Until next time,